Regenerative, Anti-Aging Medicine, and Functional Medicine
Helping Your Body Heal Itself
Dedicated to providing the deepest level of healing possible
Call For Free Consultation
Our Promise Of Holistic Medical Care
Schedule A FREE CONSULTATION At Sedona Regenerative Medicine
Functional Medicine addresses the underlying causes of disease, using a systems-oriented approach and engaging both patient and practitioner in a therapeutic partnership.
Regenerative Medicine Therapies
We use the patient's own adipose tissue, or bone marrow to extract the stem cells.
The Lipo-Light advanced slimming and toning program is the latest treatment for non-invasive body contouring. Medical weight loss is combined with Lipo Light or may be used alone depending on patient preference. The medical weight loss program is holistic and individualized for the patient depending on their particular needs and medical conditions.
Call For a Free Anti-Aging Consultation
Learn more about the specialized regenerative, anti-aging and Function medicine treatments we offer for
all of our Sedona Regenerative Medicine patients.
Stem Cells Therapies
- • Autoimmune disease
- • Neurodegenerative disease
- • Joint pain
- • Injured tissues and organs
- • Macular degeneration
- • Burns
- Neurodegenerative disease
- • Anti-aging
- • Chronic infections
- • Allergies
- • Coronary artery & cardiovascular disease
- • Chronic fatigue
- • Arthritis
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) IV treatments respond to:
- • Performance Optimization
- • Anxiety & Depression
- • Addictions - alcohol, opiates, & other drugs
- • Multiple Sclerosis
- • Anti- Aging
- • PTSD
- • Autophagy
- More Info
Stem cell have cosmetic results for:
- • Aesthetic application
- • Facial rejuvenation with growth factors
- • Improving volume and wrinkles
- • Improving scars
- • Hair growth
IS OZONE OXYGEN?
Treating medical conditions with ozone was originally developed in Germany in the 1950’s. Today, it is common throughout Europe and has been gaining increased popularity over the last few decades with proponents of natural medicine in the United States
1. Ozone helps regulate the immune system. If the immune system is overactive (as in auto-immune disease), ozone can relax it. If the immune system is under active (as in cancer, AIDS, and chronic infections), ozone will stimulate it.
2. Ozone works directly on the membranes of immune system white cells and encourages them to produce messenger molecules called cytokines. Examples of cytokines are gamma interferon, interleukin-2, colony stimulating factor, and TNF-alpha.
4. Ozone improves circulation in the body by enhancing the flow characteristics of blood. Consequently, oxygen carrying hemoglobin can more effectively reach capillaries to feed the cells with the oxygen they require. Chronic inflammatory conditions and impaired circulation go hand in hand. Ozone significantly increases antioxidant protection. Many patients with a chronic disease have deficient antioxidant defenses. Even those taking vitamin C.
5. Ozone is a mitochondrial stimulant. Since the underlying cause behind all degenerative disease is decreased mitochondrial energy production, ozone can be a powerful resource.