PPC Advertising in Shreveport LA and Sedona AZ
Pay per click (PPC) advertising is one of the fastest and most reliable tools to deliver website traffic and phone calls (leads) to your business. When designed and properly implemented, PPC can generate profits, direct your SEO efforts, and increase your market presence.
When used in concert with our Reputation Marketing strategy, your business can become the dominate leader for your respective industry.
Our Adwords management services gives you the peace of mind that every aspect of your PPC campaign is taken care of. Our team optimizes your Ad objectives, campaign set, and campaign management regardless of the Ad size or spend.
What We Do:
- Review of Your Competitors Google Adwords – Our team looks at what you competitors are doing or not doing to put you in the best possible PPC position
- Mini Audits of Your Existing Google AdWords Account – This is an external view of your Adwords account that helps our team to determine your current Ad doing the best practices and important Google updates are implemented
- Full Audits of Your Google AdWords Account – This is an in depth view of the your Adwords account which exposes whether or not best Google practices, latest features, and business strengths are being maximized
- Managed Pay Per Click Marketing Services – Source Media Group utilizes a proprietary marketing systems to assist you to touch more new customers “when” and “where” they are looking for you. Here are some of our management actions:
- Extensive keyword research and selection for both your target keywords and negative keywords
- Daily alert system to ID unexpected campaign behavior with management response
- Call tracking from the Google Ad
- Testing for the best keyword performance and change keywords for maximum effectiveness
- Keyword bid management
- Quality score tracking and improvement
- Remarketing — targeting people who have viewed you website, a tracking cookie is installed on the viewer’s computer to display ads about your company. Thus targeting those visitor’s who have interest in your website.
- Reporting – Once set up, we leverage Google’s reporting along our data analytics to show you what is being spent when, at what time of the day, by what type of platform (Desktop, smart phone, or tablet). Here is some of our reporting:
- Weekly performance
- Weekly actions
- Monthly account
Give us a call today for a free audit of your existing Google Ad or if you’re ready start a new Adwords campaign right from the start.